We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The tasks of the office administrator will include customer service, managing appointments, administration duties to support clinical and office staff. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. The office administrator ensures the smooth running of our company’s office and contributes to driving sustainable growth.
Reports to: Osana Peteru- Peleti
Location: Etu Pasifika, 173 Montreal Street Christchurch
Industry Influence: This role is important to ensuring that Etu Pasifika operations are well supported, to provide services for Pacific Families in Christchurch.
Lead our Values
- Keeps the organization’s vision and values at the forefront of decision-making and action.
- Be a model for the values of the business both internally and externally
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Keep a record of staff security codes and/or swipe tags.
- Issue new swipe tags and alarm codes to new staff members.
- Ensure that new staff members are inducted and briefed on security procedures.
- Be aware of emergency procedures.
Meetings and Events, where required;
- Update appointment calendars and schedule appointments/meetings.
- Ensure that meetings and appointments are well set-up for prior to commencement i.e. coffee, food if requested, documents.
- Assist with IT equipment i.e. set up teleconference/video conference, laptops
- Clear up meeting space after use.
- Arrange transport for special guests if required.
- Assist with annual conferences and other events i.e. registrations, venue, food, emails, flights, and accommodation bookings etc.
- Read and research widely to keep a record of Pacific evidence of what works across our 4 outcomes; evaluation and monitoring systems, programs and new tools to simplify, support and/or develop monitoring and evaluation \
- Ensure high-quality data collection and analysis systems are in place
- Promote the ability of partners to monitor and evaluate and improve their family outcomes
Customer Care Quality
- At all times strive to provide total partner satisfaction through a service delivery process which continuously focuses on improvement.
- Constantly remain vigilant for improvement possibilities in the operation of the Company, bringing these to the attention of the organization through the use of the corrective action system and by making appropriate suggestions. Acts as appropriate.
- Help ensure all personnel and quality policies and procedures are adhered to.
Health, Safety Company Policies & Wellbeing
- Accountable for complying with the company’s Health & Safety policies and procedures and ensuring the provision of optimal health and safety conditions for areas over which the incumbent has control.
- Comply with all legislative obligations.
- Take reasonable steps to understand hazards and risk associated with business activity.
- Champion health and safety policy and procedures and ensures their implementation.
Knowledge, competencies/skills, and Experience
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software
Relationship or previous work experience with Pacific communities
Fluency in a Pacific language
Applications close on 6th July at 5pm.
If this sounds like you ‘Apply Now’ with covering letter and CV
If you have any queries please email email@example.com