The 2015 Whānau Ora Conference is taking place next week Thursday 26 November 2015.
Don’t miss the opportunity to:
- Check out the opening and key note address from the Minister for Whānau Ora – Hon Te Ururoa Flavell
- Meet and chat with the Deputy Prime Minister of NZ, Hon Bill English
- Hear stories on the challenges and successes of Pacific Whānau Ora providers and partners
- Being inspired by the video capturing stories of Pacific Whānau Ora Families and their journeys
- Plus, the Whānau Ora Conference Dinner and Networking Drinks
The programme has a full entertaining and interesting line-up of presentations and speakers along with a focus on the four domains of the Pacific Whānau Ora outcomes and of course, the Whānau Ora Awards at the conference dinner at Te Wharewaka o Poneke.
Details of the speakers and programme can be found on these website pages:
Programme, click here
Registration, click here
For more information about the Conference, click here